Monday, September 24, 2012

My Addiction


Confession: I have watched You've Got Mail about 200 times. I get lost in the scenes-places like Starbucks, the elevator, and the Nut Shop. I'm always in agony over whether Kathleen and Joe Fox are really going to get together. Watch it - I know you'll love it.

This scene from You've Got Mail is one of my favorites.   I can't tell you how many times I've quoted it in every day life and people look at me like I'm crazy.  
"You have no cash?  She has no cash." 
"Look, a dollar.  That's all I have, I have a dollar."

Hi, I'm Kelsey and I'm addicted to chick flicks.  When Austin is gone, I sneak in as many as I can.  This one never fails to make day.  

1 comment:

  1. Um, hi. Why is your blog so cute? I love that picture of you and Austin!! We should have a chick flick night soon, yeah?
    GET IN ADONTHER LINE.

    ReplyDelete